Teams will be allowed to use a maximum of 4 guest players for the tournament - unless special circumstance is granted by the tournament
All guest players must come from the same district association unless permission is given by the tournament committee and they must be properly registered for the current season.
Here are the guidelines for using guest players:
- All guest players must be clearly indicated on the tournament roster and game sheet
- You must provide the guest player’s team roster as well as a signed consent letter from their coach
- Guest Players are at the sole discretion of the tournament and will only be allowed within the spirit of the competition, any team that violates the spirit of the competition via guest players will forfeit all remaining games
- It is the responsibility of the team officials to know and understand all rules for using guest players, any team found to have played an ineligible player will forfeit the game.
- Guest Player consent Form - Click Here (updated June 2, 2019)